Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Roommates

Hey everyone! It’s me again ;) For my next post, I would like to tell you about my roommates. My room number is 210B which consists of four people including me. Two of them are juniors and the other one is a senior. This semester, they are all my new roommates. At first, I thought that I can’t suits myself with them, but I was wrong. They are all friendly and funny :)

My first roommate is a senior. She is in part four. Her name is Nurshahida Binti Nordin. I called her ‘Kak Yin’. Kak Yin is from Klang, Selangor. She was born on February 15th, 1989. Kak Yin is taking Diploma in Business Society and she really wants to be a business woman. She loves doing business. She sell laptops and also broadband. Kak Yin is nice with people especially with her roommates. She cares about her roommates. Whenever I feel down, she knows and she will ask, ‘Fara, are you okay? Is there’s anything wrong?’ From that I can know that she is a caring person. Kak Yin is like a sister to me. I will ask anything and need her help whenever I need it. Her favorite colour is pink, red and blue! Which is also my favorite colour ;) During her free time, she loves to watch movies and read a novel. She will read a novel when she is having a hard time to sleep.

Nur Maisyirah Binti Mohd Yusoff is my second roommate. I called her Mai because it is easier for me to remember her name ;) Mai is from Johor Bahru which is my hometown. She is 18 years old and she is taking Diploma in Investment Analysis. Mai is funny because sometimes she become so blur. I rarely saw Mai in the room because she always goes to her friend’s room. But I do not mind at all. Mai is a nice girl actually. We like helping each other. Sometimes, I laugh when I see Mai’s behavior. This is because Mai is afraid going to the bathroom at night :) One night, she need to go to the bathroom so badly and she is willing to wait for hours until there is somebody going to the bathroom ;) Well, that night is her lucky night because I’m the one who accompany her. This is what I can tell you about Mai.

‘Ikin’ is a name which I called my last roommate. Her full name is Nurasyikin Bt. Md Saleh and she is 18 years old on October 3rd. Ikin is also from Johor. She stayed at Felda Air Tawar, Kota Tinggi. Ikin is part 1 student and she is taking Diploma in Quantitative Science. Ikin’s favorite food is ‘Tomyam’ which I love too ;) while her favorite drink is ‘Laici’. Ikin loves to watch television and play games in her laptop. She loves to play chuzzle game. She woke up early every morning. Ikin is a very hardworking girl. She finishes her work or assignment on time. Besides that, she love to laugh and I will laugh too because her laugh is funny =D When she is a grown up girl, she wants to be an accountant.

That is all I can share about my three lovely roommates and I was hoping that they are my roommates next semester :) Bye!

1 comment:

  1. An almost perfect final draft. I repeat: almost. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

say something;D